Essential workers, like those in healthcare, delivery services, grocery stores, convenience stores, truck drivers, and more, are working tirelessly to help the community during this unprecedented time. With more time spent at home, Captain Supertooth encourages you to help your kids show gratitude by using their imagination and our accessories to build a popsicle stick superhero.
Click here to download a PDF of craft supplies/directions
Popsicle Stick Superhero Craft Supplies
- Jumbo popsicle sticks (or similar shape cut from cardstock)
- Coloring supplies – crayons, markers, paint, etc.
- Construction paper or cardstock
- School glue
- Craft scissors
- Embellishment supplies – stickers, glitter, googly eyes, yarn, pompoms, etc.
- Color popsicle stick.
- Hold colored stick vertically. Add eyes, nose and mouth (preferably a smile 😊) to one end of stick, or you can create a fact on paper/cardstock and adhere to stick with glue.
- Create a cape and other desired accessories for your superhero. Click here for ideas you can color and cutout to help get you started.
- Share your creations with your superheroes – send in the mail, hang in windows or share a super selfie.
We want to see your family’s creations, too! Share your superheroes on social media with #SmilesForOKHeroes and tag @DeltaDentalOK.
And don’t forget to brush and floss twice a day, the superhero way! For more oral health tips from Captain Supertooth, visit captainsupertooth.com.